Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's a Really Good Excuse, I Swear!

It is! It really is!

I know I've been painfully absent to my imaginary figment readers, but I didn't mean to! I went home for the weekend from the 7th-10th because my grandmother isn't doing well, and, upon returning to school, I discovered what nightmares are made of.

I left my computer charger at home.

Do you understand how horrible that is? I was suffering from withdrawal, people! It sucked so hard! I mean, this doesn't excuse why I had no post for the week before this (it got started but never finished), which means I owe two more posts after this, but hey - One's already started! Whoo!

There are only a few pieces of technology I really need. The computer and the iPod. Now, I've been grounded off the computer when I was younger, and those were dark times. But honestly, being without the iPod is worse. Much worse. I've gone through a total of four iPods, and every time I suffer some sort of withdrawal. I get irritated and I start constantly humming things, moving my body to the beat. It's actually pretty amusing if you think about it.

But, as you probably guessed, the computer charger arrived at school on Thursday, and so here I am! And with more things to follow!

...Please don't hate me :(

Wander safely,
Arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment