Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Angry Post is Angry

Can I PLEASE kill my university? That's such a positive way to start. But really, can I?

I know they've got a lot of paperwork to do. I know they've got a lot of students. I know they can't cater to my every need single need. But really, is a SIMPLE ROOM ASSIGNMENT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

I attend a college with several campuses. One of the campuses is in the big city, which I attended last semester. Upon realizing city life isn't for me, I switched to a more suburban campus. Here's where things get tricky.
  • I put in the request to change campuses in November, around the 14th. 
  • They replied by the 18th that they had housing for me. So far so good.
  • I did not hear where I was rooming (who who I was rooming WITH) until JANUARY 6TH. After I went TO THE CAMPUS and bullied it out of them.
  • NOW, I've gotten a hold of the girl that will be my roommate, only to find out she's NOT STAYING AT THE SUBURBAN CAMPUS. She's at the city campus.

WHAT. THE. HEY.

This is not alright. This is BEYOND unacceptable. This school charges people a little more than $50,000 A YEAR. I do NOT pay this much to be JERKED AROUND. I wonder if the room assignment they've given me is really my room. What if I show up on the move in day and find out I don't actually have a room? I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS.


ASDFJKL,
Arc.


P.S. Yes, I realize this breaks the rules of BOW'11. Not that this is turning into BTW'11 or anything, but I think this slight infraction will be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment