Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Winding Down

In just nine days, I will officially be a college sophomore.

How weird is that to think about? I'm almost done with my first year of college! I mean, I have to haul ass because I've got so much to do between now and then, but that's not the point. This year went by so incredibly fast, particularly this semester.

Between now and then, though, I have to:

- Read four chapters for Parapsychology
- Write a short story for Parapsychology
- Read six chapters for Propaganda
- Finish a take home midterm for Juvenile Delinquency
- Finish an Italian composition

And then there's all those finals themselves...Oh, the hole I've dug for myself. And we all know how well Arc does with procrastination (as proven by this post, which is taken the place of school work, and eating, seeing as the food here just doesn't appeal and I've only got nine dollars left on my meal card).

Then there's friends, and a boy, and Beltane is this weekend...I'm so screwed.

Wander safely (and say a prayer for me, I'll need it XD),
Arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment