Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am a Pack Rat

Packing for college is hard. Packing to come home is harder. Over the last year, I amassed so much stuff in my dorm room. Extra clothes, trinkets, text books, papers. It was ridiculous.

Upon returning home, I started to wonder how I was going to fit it all in my room again. Over the winter break, my room shrunk to about a forth of its size from my college boxes alone because I was switching campuses. At the moment, most of those boxes are in the garage. However, something possessed me to think it was a good idea to clean out my room.

BAD. IDEA.

I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF.

I have a fairly large room. I've been aware it was getting close to bursting. But right now? I've only cleaned out my closet and my dresser, and that turned into eight bags of clothes for Salvation Army and about five bags of trash. I had stuff from my elementary school field day. Clothes from middle school. And I haven't even TOUCHED my desk.


Look at that disaster, and imagine all the stuff in the drawers.

I've dug such a grave for myself. Maybe one of you can throw Arc a rope? Pretty please?

Wander safely (and don't be a pack rat!),
Arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment